Friday, April 15, 2011

CARNIVAL!

Well, it's been absolutely beautiful here at The University of Pittsburgh! Yesterday, my cousin Leah came to spend the night! She had an interview at the UPMC ER this morning and needed a place to crash and I was more than happy to give her a place to stay! We enjoyed lots of great chats over dinner and breakfast and she got to meet sooo many of my Pitt friends.

goofs!
Right before she left, Lee and I were on our way to Schenley Park to take a walk when we realized that there was a mini-carnival happening right in the Quad!...so OF COURSE we went! We ran into even mooore people that I knew and she got to meet everybody :)
sand art.
The activities of the Carnival included: 
free pizza, Rita's, popcorn, and cotton candy.
balloon animals.
tie-dying (favorite!)
sand-art.
loudddd music!
blow up obstacle courses.
and lots and lots of free things!
my balloon animal!
Leah, Maggie, and Amy in line; tie dye in hand!
 Leah & Maggie & Balloon Lions
D, Kimmy, and Myself...enjoying some cotton candy!

I love all of the free things that college has to offer! 
Off to Harrisburg tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment