Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sleep Sleep!

Where did the mamma chicken put her baby chicks once they got home from a long day?
               - to "sleep sleep!"
                (dedicated to none other than my awesome dad)



I think I'm switching around my entire sleep schedule...
Instead of going to sleep at, let's say 3am,
I've been going at 11:30!
And I've been waking up entirely on my own, without the aid of an alarm clock, before 11am!
I'm loving it!

Furthermore,
I've been having the deepest sleeps everrrr
(you can even ask lauren and d).
And the result?
the weirdest dreams of my life.

I should start keeping a dream journal or something,
this stuff could be made into movies.
Maybe some really weird kind of movies tho...
like Tim Burton stuff.

Sounds good.


In other news:
1. SO MUCH OF THIS GROSS SNOW/RAIN STUFF HERE IN THE BURGH!
2. I gave a successful "music in africa" presentation today.
3. I've had so many random breakfasts and dinners with friends :)
4. I'm seeing a comedian tonight!
5. I am feeling almost completely better :)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment