Monday, January 31, 2011

"Pittsburgh's Going to the Superbowl...."

Shout out to my mom for building the only Steelers snowman on the block!
(Daniela and I gave her the idea to make the nose from a spoon and to put bird seed in it)
Coolest.mom.ever.


Some Things That I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Getting my voice back!
2. The school week being overrrrr.
3. Getting picked up on friday by mike!
4. The girls' senior night game on friday (they are going to killlll it).
5. Dinner with the girls.
6. And then brunch!
7. Dinner Saturday night!
8. My mom and dad's Superbowl Party on Sunday (no doubt going to be awesome).
9. Late night sheetz run with mike!
10. Sleepover with the girls<3
11. Getting my homework done early so I don't have any this weekend (i can dream...)
12. Ashley, Steph, and Mike's birthdays! 
....its going to be a busy, but totally awesome, weekend home :)


So i feel like this week is going to be pretty lame. Just because the week after a great weekend is allllways lame. But I do have to say, it's really awesome living in the city that's home to the team going to the Superbowl. There is Steelers stuff...EVERYWHERE. And I mean everywhere. And the people? They don't just wear a steelers hat or a sweatshirt...they get compleeetely decked out. Hats, scarves, gloves, sweatshirts, jackets, shoe laces, terrible towels hanging from their belt loops...i'm willing to bet that they have steelers socks and underwear on too :P  But it's pretty awesome. Especially coming from a town that doesn't really have any professional teams. I won't be here for the weekend to see all the (hopefully) celebrating..but i hear it gets pretttyyyy crazy!! 

Who else is going to go crazy? Definitely my mom...I think she's becoming the biggest Steelers fan that i know :P  She even tried to get Trey into the spirit...I don't know if he was actually thrilled about it or not, but I'm sure he put on a smile for her...after all, she gives him the treats ;)



Hopefully I remember to take a billion pictures of my weekend!
Have a good week everybody!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment