Monday, June 27, 2011

LAKE!

Like I mentioned (it feels like forever ago), I was lucky enough to be able to go to the Lacey's lakehouse yet again this summer. It's become sort of a tradition for me that started probably in the 5th or 6th grade and I have to say that it's one of my absolute favorite parts about summer. Sylvan Lake is absolutely beautiful and the Lacey family is probably the most welcoming family I've ever met. I feel completely at home there and I always have the best time ever. Not to mention, I always leave compleeetely stuffed with delicious food in my tummy! :P 
But anyway, thank you Laceys, for having me as a guest yet AGAIN this summer, and I can only look forward to another great weekend there. You're the coolest, most extreme family that I know!
This summer, Lauren invited me along with Daniela and Bridget from Harrisburg and Maggie, Ruben, and Goop from Jersey. It was like one big Pitt reunion plus Bridget! It was really cool how it didn't even feel like any time had passed since seeing everyone at school...I think that's definitely a sign of good and true friendship. It made me realize, yet again, how blessed I am to have found such awesome friends.

I think the best way to sum up the weekend is definitely through pictures. But I will also describe it in words. I'll keep it quick, because I know that it would take me forever to actually tell all of the hilarious and lengthy stories of what happened along the way....




boat rides. jet ski. water skiing. extreme tubing. kayaking. triple OT volleyball games. lots and lots of food and food babies. coffee. fires. smores. apples to apples. star gazing. nighttime boat rides. shooting stars. tipping the jet ski. super big waves. swimming. laughing. singing. hammocks. flip flops. sunburn. sunscreen. rope burn. wipeouts. heart to hearts. bedtime stories. bunk beds. go-kart racing. swinging. spike-city! canoeing. bug bites. late night talks. falling. sun bathing. sunshine. ice cream. best friends.





Notice that there's no sleep in there? Yeah...that's because there just wasn't any time for that! Jam-packed weekend and a million memories made with the people I love. Can't wait to see all my Pitt friends in just two months. 
I can't even believe how awesome this summer is going...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment