Monday, June 27, 2011

Roadtrip! Roadtrip!

Well, it's official! I leave in just eight days to travel across the country to California with THIS guy!
Alex got a new job in LA working for a production company, so he's finally moving out there to start his new life. And I'm lucky enough to be accompanying him on his 4 to 5 day road trip out there! We're leaving early on July 6th and I'll be flying home early on the 14th. Taking a road trip across the country has always been on my "bucket list" and I can't believe that I'm actually going to be able to cross it off this early in my life. Incredible. 
We're taking the southern route, starting in PA of course, and going through Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and finally arriving in California! Knowing that I'm going to be in more states in one week than I have ever been in my entire lifetime is preeeettyyy overwhelming, but something that I'm REALLY looking forward to! We're going to be traveling along route 66 so you can bet that we'll be stopping at every strange attraction on the way (or just about) and we'll of courseeee be stopping at the Grand Canyon! 
Other attractions we'll be stopping at? Cadillac Ranch, The Blue Whale, World's Largest Fork, St. Louis Arches, the Hoover Damn, and moooooore! Then I'll get to spend two or three days in LA (Hermosa Beach to be exact). This is too cool.

So track us while we're on our trip! I'll be blogging every chance that I get! Internet connection maayyy be hard to come by, but I'll do my best! Whatever I can't post, I'll be posting as soon as I arrive in CA. Wish us luck!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment