Thursday, June 30, 2011

Preparations!

Well, the trip has been bumped up a whole day! We will now be leaving on the 5th of July. That means just 5 days. Single digits. One hand. Pretty crazy stuff if I do say so myself. This gives us a whole extra day on the road to see more crazy things along Route 66 if we need it. We've got our maps and our navigation devices and we're ready to go! Er, sort of. I don't have NEARLY as much to get prepared for as Alex does, but he's also got a full week off of work to get ready! 
<3
I've booked my flight home (right in time to work the midnight premiere of Harry Potter VII Part II...I'm obviously an avid fan) and I've got my bags together. As for actually putting things in them, yeahhh not quite there yet. It's alright though! I'll get the cameras charged up and my typin' fingers ready to tell you all about the crazy adventures that we get into along the way. I'm ecstatic! I can't wait to actually be on the road! 
The Regal Dream Team!
The only thing standing between me and the trip? Four LONG days of work. 4th of July Weekend means lots of new movies and lots of time off for families to go see all these new movies. I'll get through it though!...hopefully I'll have more nice customers rather than the grouchy ones who complain about popcorn prices (really, I have no say in the matter. I make minimum wage, i wouldn't lie to you!) In the meantime, I'm looking forward to spending the free time that I DO have with my best friends...and hooray for being able to attend the fireworks downtown this Monday!
The Four Best Friends That Anyone Could Have<3
  

No comments:

Post a Comment