Monday, December 19, 2011

winter break: day seven


i would like to take this seventh day of winter break to let everyone know how thankful i am for my family. because, really, no other group of people makes me laugh as much as they do. no one else makes me feel as comfortable in my own skin as they do. and no one supports me in everything that i do, like they have.


and let's face it--we do a lot of rad things together. like bake and cook dinners and take walks and eat candy and watch movies and stay up late and tell corny jokes and play apples to apples and try new restaurants and play cornhole in the backyard and go bowling. and well, the list just goes on and on and on....


so today, i am thankful. for being born into a hell of a family. for two parents that love me unconditionally. and for two brothers who are my very best friends. 


happy holidays everybody. tis the season.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment