Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthday Wishes!

This is one of my best friends, Rach. 
yes, she is featured in the post below.
and yes, I am featuring her again.
and that is because
today she turns 19!

So Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful girls I know. 
Someone who can make me laugh the second I see her.
Who's little giggle is the most contagious thing I've ever come across. 
And to someone who is so driven to succeed, that her hard work can be seen
in every single thing that she does.
Happy Birthday to a best friend who knows how to brighten up
anybody's day with something as simple as a smile.
And thank you, for these past five years of best friendship;
I wouldn't trade them for the world :)


isn't she the cutest little person ever?
bahahaha
I LOVE YOU RACH!!
I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY
IS AMAZING<3
   

No comments:

Post a Comment