Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Heart My iPhone...


1-lunch with ash steph priscilla & brian before they all head out
for the weekend! 2-latenight regal shifts with dan & tifah. 3-trey
enjoying the shade of the dog park. 4-the after effects of a new
tie dye method. 5-dad & trey trekking along through the woodsy 
path on our walk. 6-step to the beat of my heart; thank you
ashley for the newfound nail polish addiction.

Well, it seems that all of my friends have gone away this weekend! No problem, I've been enjoying my time at home and my shifts at work. Big Brother Jim came home this morning and the family went out to breakfast downtown at The Roxy. Absolutely delicious. I can't wait until all of my friends get home to hear all of their crazy stories and to, once again, laugh until my stomach hurts :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment