Friday, July 15, 2011

Sister

Jim came home this weekend! (mainly for the Harry Potter premiere...but still!) And Mike is here for a short weekend too! I love having my brothers home. Everything just feels happier. We're all constantly laughing and joking around; there's nothing I love more. It's a shame I have to work so much this weekend...I'm missing out on some serious family bonding time! Ahwell...I'm positive that we'll have plennntyy more opportunities :)


But anyway, Jim introduced a band to me, by the name of Mumford and Sons and I have to say that they're really catchy! I'm definitely gonna have to do some more investigating...but this song, called Sister, really caught my attention and I thought I'd share it with you. (In case you haven't noticed, I turned it into my summer goal to blog more often in hopes that it'll carry on throughout the school year)!

"Don't test the ones you love
It'll only tear us down
If you want to feel alive
Then learn to love your ground"
          -Mumford and Sons

   

No comments:

Post a Comment